Business

Life & Style

Games

Sports

» » Change Drive Icon

1. First of all Open your bitmap image location through My Computer. For example, the location of my image in the location D: \ fad \ graphic design \ web DNG Me.bmp name, then I copy the address from the address bar.

2. Open the Registry of Run by typing regedit and click OK

3. Then open the Registry following address:

HKLM \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Explorer \ DriveIcons \ C \ DefaultIcon

Then right click on the Name (Default) and select Modify.

4. Then I paste the address that has been copied in the Value data and then added "\ Me.bmp". The Full Value Data to D: \ fad \ graphic design \ web \ Me.bmp. Then click OK.

5. After that, open Windows Explorer and I have changed drive icon

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply